Spirit's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit's End

Forum for Spirit's End, a Call of Cthulhu LARP run in Cleveland, OH.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fresh Air (tag; Jet. Open 2/21/32 - Mid Day)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AaronTyler

AaronTyler

Fresh Air (tag; Jet.  Open 2/21/32 - Mid Day) Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Air (tag; Jet. Open 2/21/32 - Mid Day)   Fresh Air (tag; Jet.  Open 2/21/32 - Mid Day) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:51 pm

[Aaron will be seen out on the field throwing a football across it to practice his arm and aim. After a few hours of this he will start some other routines to help him for the game later on in the week. This usually happens once a week when it seems there is no one else around to bother him.]

After awhile of throwing the ball he'd drop down and do some pushups while grunting and yelling to himself. "What in God's name is going on around here. Got this Thunderbolt Club thing going on, a black man on the team thanks to me, part of the school burning, and then to top it off the damn Librarian is out trying to SACRIFICE PEOPLE!" He'd go on his ranting and raving to himself for awhile throwing in things about god this and jesus that. Things his momma would have taught him when he was younger and when his dad was still around.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (tag; Jet. Open 2/21/32 - Mid Day)   Fresh Air (tag; Jet.  Open 2/21/32 - Mid Day) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:07 am

*Jet found himself wondering, the thoughts in his head seeming to stop only while moving. Soon, he found himself at the school, smiling and thinking of Coach. Coach got him in, he was on the team, and soon he would be fully enrolled... so long as he could keep things going smoothly. Maybe he could even make something of himself. These last few months had changed his life dramatically, and it was too soon to tell if things were better or worse. As his mind found peace on the field, that peace was suddenly interrupted with talks of God and Jesus. his mind went like a runaway train, God and Jesus, to religion and Moses, from Moses to those words, and from religion to that horrid church and the feelings he had when near it. He was under stress and his mind was on fire, reaching a breaking point as all that he had seen and heard and felt came crashing down all at once. Sinking to the ground he yelled out at his thoughts.* SHUT UUUUUUUUUP!!! *Grasping his head he fell over, rolling onto his back and laying down with deep breaths. He unclenched his eyes and saw Aaron out the corner of his eyes.*
Back to top Go down
HST Panda
Storyteller
HST Panda

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (tag; Jet. Open 2/21/32 - Mid Day)   Fresh Air (tag; Jet.  Open 2/21/32 - Mid Day) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:48 am

The scent of low tide enters Jet's nostrils. The faintest whisper can almost be perceived as he clamps his ears shut. He can hear his blood pumping in his palms and just barely at the furthest range of his hearing, an unintelligible utterance...
Back to top Go down
AaronTyler

AaronTyler

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (tag; Jet. Open 2/21/32 - Mid Day)   Fresh Air (tag; Jet.  Open 2/21/32 - Mid Day) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Aaron continued on for a bit working his body out to the point of a heavy sweat and pant. His rantings were slowing down, but it was obvious he was still stressed out over the situation. Hearing someone yelling his head would snap up from looking at the ground and he'd notice Jet now on the ground as though he'd just had a seizure or something of the sort.

"Jet? You alright?" Aaron asked as he got up and approached the man. He was being careful not to look aggressive as it looked like Jet wasn't quite in his right mind. (Intelligence + Medicine?) "What's happened to you?" As he finally got next to him he'd crouch down and put his hand gently on Jet's shoulder to try and help.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (tag; Jet. Open 2/21/32 - Mid Day)   Fresh Air (tag; Jet.  Open 2/21/32 - Mid Day) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:15 pm

*Jet almost didn't hear Aaron over the voices, but managed to over power them with thoughts of football, trying to not think of the madness he had been witness to. He missed miles, but not enough to end up in the psyche ward to see him.* Aaron... what I'm about to tell you you don't tell anyone outside the club, you hear me. Its... its my head. All this shit is getting to me man, I... I need help keeping it together. Only person I can think of that wouldn't have me committed is my grams. She the one that used to tell me these old stories about the fish people and all this other stuff, and she's healthy as a horse... maybe she can help me keep it together... Oh and Aaron, not that it needs to be said after the librarian, but be careful who you trust, even the dean seems shady at times.
Back to top Go down
HST Panda
Storyteller
HST Panda

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (tag; Jet. Open 2/21/32 - Mid Day)   Fresh Air (tag; Jet.  Open 2/21/32 - Mid Day) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:15 pm

Aaron's use of his medical knowledge reveals nothing physically wrong with Jet. It is all just in his head... Perhaps therapy or some downtime away from Arkham Beach would help his mind heal from all of the recent traumua. Innsmouth has a number of beautiful bed and breakfasts that could help someone like Jet recover.
Back to top Go down
AaronTyler

AaronTyler

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (tag; Jet. Open 2/21/32 - Mid Day)   Fresh Air (tag; Jet.  Open 2/21/32 - Mid Day) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:17 pm

Scratching his head for a few moments Aaron would slightly shrug as he couldn't figure anything out. His brow would raise as Jet explained what the problem was and for a moment he thought maybe Jet had gotten ahold of something, some kind of drug or something of that sort, but as he listened he realized the man was completely serious.

"Well, I don't really know what to do man. This whole thing is new to me and quite frankly it pisses me off. We gotta do something about these people." He'd catch himself for a moment to think about his words. "What I mean is.. we need to stop things like that church and the librarian. We need to help people because it seems no body else in the club wants to help." After a few more seconds Aaron would extend his hand to help Jet up off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (tag; Jet. Open 2/21/32 - Mid Day)   Fresh Air (tag; Jet.  Open 2/21/32 - Mid Day) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:16 pm

*Taking Aaron's hand Jet rises from the ground.* You're right, most people in the club have personal gain in mind, however, I think I know one or two that actually have other's well being in mind. Anyways, you got a ball with you, I could use some practice, plus football keeps my mind off things. Oh, and I got a plan for next game, somethin to show those other schools that throwing isn't all we can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (tag; Jet. Open 2/21/32 - Mid Day)   Fresh Air (tag; Jet.  Open 2/21/32 - Mid Day) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Air (tag; Jet. Open 2/21/32 - Mid Day)
Page 1 of 1