Spirit's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit's End

Forum for Spirit's End, a Call of Cthulhu LARP run in Cleveland, OH.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After the Storm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quincy

quincy

After the Storm  Empty
PostSubject: After the Storm    After the Storm  Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Jack is heading down checking out all the damages and what not to the docks. He'll lend a helping hand in moving things or holding stuff in place as needed. Once he catches some time when the others are away maybe lunch or at days end he'll get his fish back into the water.
Back to top Go down
erie_gypsy

erie_gypsy

After the Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Storm    After the Storm  Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:55 pm

Rose hadn't had much time to visit her friend in awhile, so she'd make her way down to the docks with her cloak on, but hood down. A small smile appeared on her face, "Hello, Jack. How is life treating you?"
Back to top Go down
quincy

quincy

After the Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Storm    After the Storm  Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:21 pm

"Not too bad things could have been worse." Jack turns to look for Rose, moving his head a little more than necessary still adjusting to the missing eye. "How did you fair with the storm? I didn't see you around with the others."
Back to top Go down
erie_gypsy

erie_gypsy

After the Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Storm    After the Storm  Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:24 am

Once she neared him, she'd notice his eye was missing, "My dear, are you alright? What happened?"

At the mention of the storm, she'd simply shrug, "My home was safe and went undamaged. I locked myself in and rode the storm out in my home."
Back to top Go down
quincy

quincy

After the Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Storm    After the Storm  Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:11 pm

Jack shrugs his shoulders. "Just put myself a little closer to harms way than normal. Glad to know you stayed in and didn't have to deal with all the crazy out here, let me know if you need a hand clearing any of your land."
Back to top Go down
HST Panda
Storyteller
HST Panda

After the Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Storm    After the Storm  Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:27 pm

Jacks eye stings terribly. His equilibrium was shaky after the horrid injury. This new condition was going to take some getting used to.

Without warning a rogue wave comes barreling over the docks and slams into the Boxer soaking him to the bone.

The Lithe Gypsy sees it coming just in time and avoids the watery onslaught.
Back to top Go down
quincy

quincy

After the Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Storm    After the Storm  Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:51 pm

Jack looks for a min to find Rose. Sorry, you gotta watch for those until the water calms down".
Back to top Go down
erie_gypsy

erie_gypsy

After the Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Storm    After the Storm  Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:25 pm

She'd give a grin, "Actually, the help vould' be velcomed'. Several large trees fell near my home end' every time I've tried to move them, they won't budge an inch. I cut up the smaller branches for fire vood' that fell."

She noticed his injury seemed to be causing him a fair bit of pain. Once she took notice of the rogue wave, she tried to warn him as she seemed to gracefully dance out of the way before he got hit, "It's alright. I might be able to put an herbal mix together to help that vound' heal. An eye patch might be useful, too, for keeping it closed off from bacteria being able to enter until it has healed some. The salt water should help it, too."
Back to top Go down
quincy

quincy

After the Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Storm    After the Storm  Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:13 am

"Well tell me where to meet you at and I will give you a hand with those trees" Jack pulls out a small cleanish rag and wraps it around his head covering the one eye.

"I have the Dr. at the school look at it when I go to the gym I gotta try and get back to being myself after all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After the Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Storm    After the Storm  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Storm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirit's End :: Merchant District :: River Docks-
Jump to: