Spirit's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit's End

Forum for Spirit's End, a Call of Cthulhu LARP run in Cleveland, OH.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunch time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quincy

quincy

Lunch time  Empty
PostSubject: Lunch time    Lunch time  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:22 pm

Though the weather is turning, while everyone else heads for a bit of cover to eat, you can spot Jack sitting on the edge of one dock. He eats his sandwhich and tosses bits from an extra piece of bread into the water. If you walk up behind him you'll here questions like he's thinking aloud but as soon as he notices company he quickly stands and sees who it is.
Back to top Go down
HST Panda
Storyteller
HST Panda

Lunch time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time    Lunch time  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:32 pm

Sure enough. There is the fish. Munching away on the bread.

It appears as soon as Jack starts paying attention to the choppy waters once more. While bending over to investigate, a rogue wave arrives crashing over the dock and soaks poor Jack. His face blocks most of the water and his lunch is spared the soggy doom.
Back to top Go down
quincy

quincy

Lunch time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time    Lunch time  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:23 pm

Jack makes sure to keep more of the food wrapped up to help keep it dry *sigh* throws the rest of the bread in. Looking at the fish "yep another beautiful day on the docks"
Back to top Go down
erie_gypsy

erie_gypsy

Lunch time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time    Lunch time  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:26 pm

While exploring the town and trying to learn her way around the city and it's outskirts, she'd make her way toward the docks. As she arrived, she would soon witness Jack get pummeled by a wave. A soft chuckle would escape her as she'd make her way toward him, playfully teasing, "I guess de' boxer es' no match for Mother Nature, eh?"
Back to top Go down
quincy

quincy

Lunch time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time    Lunch time  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:40 pm

"Wave after wave or punch after punch just remember if you get knocked down get back up". Standing up and turning around "And what might bring you to the docks? Nothing else is coming in till this afternoon that I know of."
Back to top Go down
erie_gypsy

erie_gypsy

Lunch time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time    Lunch time  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:19 pm

She'd grin, "Det' es' a good vay' of thinking." Rose would pull her cloak closer around her a bit to keep out the chill in the air, "I'm just learning de' lay ov' the land to know my in's and out's vot' vith' all dis' mob end' propaganda nonsense against gypsies... Vot' about you?"
Back to top Go down
quincy

quincy

Lunch time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time    Lunch time  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:45 pm

"Work", a grin spreads across Jack's face, "were you able to figure out how to avoid any mobs that you might happen across"? Jack crumples up a small paper bag in his hand, "well that's an entire lunch with my food staying dry". Begins walking toward one of the warehouses " if you find yourself in a pinch i'm usually here or in the gym so those should be fairy safe for you if i'm there".
Back to top Go down
erie_gypsy

erie_gypsy

Lunch time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time    Lunch time  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:16 pm

At his question, Rose's grin would only widen, a glint of mischief in her eyes, "Didn't you know? Roses are quite vell' known for having sharp thorns. I've survived de' hatred ov' my people en' Europe. I can manage dealing vith' small town mob here. Remember dis'...Gypsies have many tricks up their sleeves, Meester' Conovay'."

She'd watch as he'd head back to the warehouse, giving a nod, "I vill' most certainly keep thet' en' mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunch time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time    Lunch time  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch time
Page 1 of 1