Spirit's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit's End

Forum for Spirit's End, a Call of Cthulhu LARP run in Cleveland, OH.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr. Sullivan's 'Modern Medicine'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HST Panda
Storyteller
HST Panda

Dr. Sullivan's 'Modern Medicine' Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Sullivan's 'Modern Medicine'   Dr. Sullivan's 'Modern Medicine' Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:04 am

Dr. Sullivan finishes setting up his booth. His potions are lined up neatly, his sign is proudly displayed, his stooge is in place, and his location is ideal for attracting customers and perhaps making a quick getaway, should something go awry.

"Step right up, step right up and see the miracles of SCIENCE" He begins to perform. "Stronger bodies, keener eyes, sharper minds! All of it is YOURS with the right medicine! The miracles of modern medicine are being unlocked, my friends, and I've got plenty to share with all! Step right up and see for yourself! You sir!" Dr. Sullivan cries, gesturing towards a "random" onlooker. "You look like you're brave enough to start us off! What ails you, sir?"
Back to top Go down
HST Panda
Storyteller
HST Panda

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Sullivan's 'Modern Medicine'   Dr. Sullivan's 'Modern Medicine' Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:06 am

The passenger from a recently arrived tour-boat wanders over and answers.

"Sometimes my aches in me knees is so bad that I cannot stand. Do ye have somethin' fer me doc?" The older gentleman asks innocently.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James T. Sullivan

Dr. James T. Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Sullivan's 'Modern Medicine'   Dr. Sullivan's 'Modern Medicine' Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:28 am

"Why, I do! I do indeed! A painkiller that will ease that pain away! Allow me to demonstrate!" Dr. Sullivan pulls out a bottle maked "Pain Away!" (my bottle is water) and takes a swig. He then takes a lightweight hammer and drops it on his foot. (Tough 1 to not grimace or whatnot). "Only three dollars, and you can have a bottle of your very own!"
Back to top Go down
HST Panda
Storyteller
HST Panda

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Sullivan's 'Modern Medicine'   Dr. Sullivan's 'Modern Medicine' Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:20 pm

He eagerly fishes the money out of his pocket. He's down to his last 5$ but is quick to trade some of his hard earned cash away for some pain relief. He looks at you gratefully as he sticks the concoction into his pocket.

"God Bless you doc!"He says with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Dr. James T. Sullivan

Dr. James T. Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Sullivan's 'Modern Medicine'   Dr. Sullivan's 'Modern Medicine' Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:28 pm

Dr. Sullivan gives the man his $2 change with a warm smile and hands him a potion (minor amounts of painkillers, heavily diluted. It's mostly a placebo with medicine flavoring). "Take a swig whenever the pain starts acting up, two if it's really bad. No more than two doses per hour though. Give it at least 10 minutes to start working. Have a wonderful day!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Sullivan's 'Modern Medicine'   Dr. Sullivan's 'Modern Medicine' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Sullivan's 'Modern Medicine'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirit's End :: Merchant District :: River Docks-
Jump to: