Spirit's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit's End

Forum for Spirit's End, a Call of Cthulhu LARP run in Cleveland, OH.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In memory of a kind hearted victim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Autumn W

Autumn W

In memory of a kind hearted victim Empty
PostSubject: In memory of a kind hearted victim   In memory of a kind hearted victim Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:27 pm

Autumn is holding a basket full of flowers and decorative items, searching for the perfect place to set up. After a short walk she comes across the perfect tree, "I think Nick would love this spot" she says to herself. Humming a soft calming song she wraps a beautiful teal blue ribbon around the trunk of this tree. Tieing a decorative bow and embelishing with white roses, Autumn remembers the smiling face of her young customer who was brutally murdered.
"Everyday you came into my shop and bought a single flor, I never knew they were ment for your sick mamá, I no have the corozon to tell her of your tragedy. I will have a single flor sent to her todos los dias so she never misses them. Soy mucho siente, I will miss your smile."
After whispering these words to a single white lilly, Autumn swears to herself and to the spirit of her past friend that not only will a flower be sent to his mother everyday, but also an arrow will be shot through the heart of the person who killed this young man. With this promise lingering on the tips of her lips, she sits at the roots of the tree and cries silently to herself.
Back to top Go down

In memory of a kind hearted victim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirit's End :: Rivertown :: Silent Hills Memorial Park-
Jump to: