Spirit's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit's End

Forum for Spirit's End, a Call of Cthulhu LARP run in Cleveland, OH.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*complaint* Panda, help!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Kendra

Dr. Kendra

*complaint* Panda, help! Empty
PostSubject: *complaint* Panda, help!   *complaint* Panda, help! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:17 am

It won't let me send you PMs. It doesn't even register that you allow such a thing. I'm used to seeing the little button, but it isn't there. Nothing even shows up next to your name when I hit the Contact tab. Sucking. I wanted to make some notes to you about a couple of things, mainly about that Clinic I told you I'd be setting up. And I had a few questions and stuffs. Help! Feex it!
Back to top Go down
ST Jen
Storyteller
ST Jen

PostSubject: Re: *complaint* Panda, help!   *complaint* Panda, help! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:22 am

If you type his name manually it works. Email is likely better though.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Kendra

Dr. Kendra

PostSubject: Re: *complaint* Panda, help!   *complaint* Panda, help! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:23 am

Funky. But, all right. Thank you for letting me know, Jen. Yay! There IS a way.
Back to top Go down
ST Jen
Storyteller
ST Jen

PostSubject: Re: *complaint* Panda, help!   *complaint* Panda, help! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:25 am

Been there, done that. Lol!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Kendra

Dr. Kendra

PostSubject: Re: *complaint* Panda, help!   *complaint* Panda, help! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:40 am

So glad I'm not the only one who did that Razz I was starting to feel like the shortbus rider. I totally forgot my helmet.
Back to top Go down
ST Jen
Storyteller
ST Jen

PostSubject: Re: *complaint* Panda, help!   *complaint* Panda, help! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:42 am

Psh, helmets are overrated.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Kendra

Dr. Kendra

PostSubject: Re: *complaint* Panda, help!   *complaint* Panda, help! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:45 am

Of course they are. Unless their neon effing green. Then,t hey're completely awesome. Wow, my sleeping meds make me a lil loopy. I need that smiley face with the 'knocked senseless' expression going on. Now, it's not the shortbus. It's the back of the bus with all the burnouts. *nods.* Babbling finished.
Back to top Go down
ST Jen
Storyteller
ST Jen

PostSubject: Re: *complaint* Panda, help!   *complaint* Panda, help! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:47 am

Lulz!
Back to top Go down
HST Panda
Storyteller
HST Panda

PostSubject: Re: *complaint* Panda, help!   *complaint* Panda, help! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:32 am

Asking panda for help on drunk tuesday.. hehe silly Amber.
Back to top Go down
ST Jen
Storyteller
ST Jen

PostSubject: Re: *complaint* Panda, help!   *complaint* Panda, help! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:04 am

Drunken Tuesday is a thing for you too? I was at the bar when i typed those!
Back to top Go down
HST Panda
Storyteller
HST Panda

PostSubject: Re: *complaint* Panda, help!   *complaint* Panda, help! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:10 pm

Every Tuesday me and the folks go to the Winking Lizard in avon and they stuff me full of beer, chicken wings and pizza. Its a family tradition!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Kendra

Dr. Kendra

PostSubject: Re: *complaint* Panda, help!   *complaint* Panda, help! Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:49 pm

In my defense, my sleeping meds had just kicked in, and I was drugged. Like to silly levels drugged. I don't know how I made it to bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *complaint* Panda, help!   *complaint* Panda, help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*complaint* Panda, help!
Page 1 of 1