Spirit's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit's End

Forum for Spirit's End, a Call of Cthulhu LARP run in Cleveland, OH.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming Home (5/7 -- Early Morning-- Dexter)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
erie_gypsy

erie_gypsy

Coming Home (5/7 -- Early Morning-- Dexter) Empty
PostSubject: Coming Home (5/7 -- Early Morning-- Dexter)   Coming Home (5/7 -- Early Morning-- Dexter) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:20 am

Rose had spent time with him in the store part of the time, but between both of them trying to figure out some of the goings ons around town, they hadn't had much time for themselves to spend time together and Rose was going to make sure it happened!

Making her way up the steps to his flat, she'd turn the key and walk inside. Feeling a bit mischievous, she'd find some of his and his previous assistants outfits from his magician days on the stage, and slip into a showy, yet seductive little number that fit her and accented her curves just perfectly. When he'd come home, he'd find her waiting on the couch with a 'come hither' look in those chocolate hues.
Back to top Go down
HST Panda
Storyteller
HST Panda

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (5/7 -- Early Morning-- Dexter)   Coming Home (5/7 -- Early Morning-- Dexter) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:36 am

"I seem to have been transported back into time.. Here I find a much more attractive and lovelier assistant to aid me!" He says with a smile.

He'll toss his light jacket into the closet without hanging it and pounce on Rose. He showers her with kisses and gropes. From time to time tickling her to show his playful mood. The passing of the storm had been a great relief to the magician and he was glad that he and his love had made it through that awful experience in one piece. From the rumors he had heard, other folks were not so lucky. Jack, Jet and Aaron were not as fortunate as he and his beloved.

He banished those thoughts quickly as he flipped rose onto her stomach and began to untie her top with his teeth. His mustache tickled her back as he did his best grizzly bear impression. It was easy to tell how eager he was..

"Get comfortable. Were going to be here for awhile." He says softly into her ear. Rose hears the sound of handcuffs rattling before he deftly snaps them into place behind her back.
Back to top Go down
erie_gypsy

erie_gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (5/7 -- Early Morning-- Dexter)   Coming Home (5/7 -- Early Morning-- Dexter) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:39 pm

He would receive a rather seductive grin at his comment, "Vat' do you have in mind for your assistant? Tie her up end' stick swords into her? Make her transport to another plane?" She'd bite her lip teasingly, her grin widening as he pounced her.

Rose lingered and clung to every kiss he showered upon her, though once he began tickling her, she erupted into a fit of giggles, playfully pawing her hands at him to try to get him to stop. She was thankful that he had safely gotten through the storm as well. Although, no one still had told her of her friends that had been lost or of Tara. She had begun to wonder why she had not seen her dear friend in almost a month.

The skin on her whip scarred back from the countless beatings of her past was sensitive anyway, so the tickling of his mustache didn't take much time at all. When he growled, she'd play into his eagerness and give a bit of a struggle as if she were trying to get away. She wanted him to have the upper hand tonight...she longed for it...

A soft moan escapes her as he whispers into her ear. At the rattling of the handcuffs, she nearly melted and didn't put up too much of a fight as he snapped them in place...ready for a long night with her beloved.
Back to top Go down
HST Panda
Storyteller
HST Panda

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (5/7 -- Early Morning-- Dexter)   Coming Home (5/7 -- Early Morning-- Dexter) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:08 pm

Gently he'd roll her onto her back and begin to slowly satisfy her desires. Her arms would be pinned and she'd be at his mercy for the tantalizingly slow and pleasurable performance. After he was sure that he had once again tamed Rose's inner sex kitten, he'd release her from her bondage and allow her to stretch her arm muscles out after being confined in tight bondage for well over an hour...

He'd pour them both some wine as he joined her back on the couch. Then the magician would Swing her legs across his lap with his good hand after he set down his glass of chardonnay. "It's been slow at work lately, but i've been able to get a lot of interesting reading done. I think i'm on the verge of discovering a useful incantation- That is.. As long as my sources are credible and its not some hokum placed to distract me from a true arcane incantation.." He muses to his lover.

He'd down his glass and begin to rub her thighs and ankles as he watched her in her beautiful outfit. Dexter Drake had won quite the treasure in his Gypsy Queen and he didn't want her to forget just how much he adored her. It was rare in this day and age to find someone that would look past his cursed amputation.. So many were petty and cruel in that regard.

"With just a few more weeks I may have uncovered a way to speak words that will turn away things that should not be here.. apparitions, entities even those touched by the supernatural! I just wish I didn't get these blasted headaches the moment I feel I'm on the verge of great discovery!" He rants excitedly. Its not ramblings of a madman, but the over eagerness of a school child that Rose hears in his voice. His passion for the regimented study of the great arcane mysteries are only rivaled by his fierce devotion and love for her.

"What do you think? Should I press on or put the research down for awhile?" He asks. The magician truly looked to Rose as an equal in these matters and her opinion meant a great deal to him.
Back to top Go down
erie_gypsy

erie_gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (5/7 -- Early Morning-- Dexter)   Coming Home (5/7 -- Early Morning-- Dexter) Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:34 pm

Rose. Was. In. Heaven. After an hour of being held under the whims of her beloved and after he had given her several releases, she'd stretch her slightly aching arms out with a very pleased grin.

With wine glass in hand, she'd curl up with her love with her legs on his lap. Taking a sip, she'd smile, "I apologize I've been so busy as vell'. I've been looking into a few things and my brother came to America and got himself hurt several times, so I've been tending his vounds' as ov' late. I hope to have you meet him soon...if he keeps himself out of harm's vay' long enough. Vat' sort of incantation? Oh! And I need to have you look into part of a ritual my brother found and copied onto a piece of paper. I'll bring that next time."

She grinned as her thighs were rubbed. It was clear to him that her love for him was true and not faked, like some of the women that had teased him for their own amusement. Rose was head over heels for him, and she made sure that he knew he was her knight in shining armor, her 'tall, dark, and handsome', and quite the tiger in the bedroom to boot! His amputation didn't bother her in the least, as she'd often shower it with kisses when he moved it near her. She simply loved everything that was him!

The gypsy was excited for him, "Vould' you be able to teach me the incantation as vell', love? Vith' the dangers I've come across, it vould' prove quite useful so I could come home safely to you each night. I might be able to make a tea or salve that could help vith' the headaches?"

She'd grin, tickled that he always valued her opinion, "Knowing me, I'd continue the research, but know vhen' to stop and take time to pounce my beloved." She'd give him a teasing grin, raising a slender leg to gently slide along his arm and chest, her flesh silky smooth.
Back to top Go down
HST Panda
Storyteller
HST Panda

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (5/7 -- Early Morning-- Dexter)   Coming Home (5/7 -- Early Morning-- Dexter) Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:56 pm

"I think that the headaches are just from too much focused reading and studying.. I get a bit obsessive at times when i'm excited about something. As i'm sure you are aware my darling." He says while continuing to massage her legs.

He ponders for a moment.

"I should be able to teach you of course, you are the main reason that I am so keen on mastering it.. I want you safe Rose. I'm sorry to hear about your Brother. I look forward to meeting and speaking with him once he's well once more. This cursed town seems to just chew you all up and spit you out.. sometimes in pieces.." The magician says with a frown.
Back to top Go down
erie_gypsy

erie_gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (5/7 -- Early Morning-- Dexter)   Coming Home (5/7 -- Early Morning-- Dexter) Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:45 pm

She'd chuckle softly, "You and I certainly both get quite carried away vith' our reading. Perhaps ve' can both take on the challenge of your reading and studying and do a bit of brainstorming. Eet' certainly might lessen the headaches, love."

Rose would grin as she'd drink the rest of her wine and nuzzle into him, "I can't vait' for you to meet him! I'm sure he'll approve of you instantly. And yes, this town can be quite a dangerous place, but thankfully you're in it and that fact keeps me whole, living here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (5/7 -- Early Morning-- Dexter)   Coming Home (5/7 -- Early Morning-- Dexter) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming Home (5/7 -- Early Morning-- Dexter)
Page 1 of 1