Spirit's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit's End

Forum for Spirit's End, a Call of Cthulhu LARP run in Cleveland, OH.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Framed 5/12 late night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Kendra

Dr. Kendra

Framed 5/12 late night Empty
PostSubject: Framed 5/12 late night   Framed 5/12 late night Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:01 am

An angry Doc paced her dorm room, her face stormy, eyes flashing blue fire. She carried a tumbler of illicit drink in her hand, her red hair a tumbled disarray from frustrated fingers. Her mouth had curved itself into a bad tempered pout, a line in her brow denoting the fair tempest that her current mood was. She muttered softly under her breath, occasionally sending her statements at Dionysus.

The feline sat on her bed, grooming himself with all the nonchalant elegance of his species, pausing in his licks whenever she directed one of her statements at him. "Some sonovabitch is using my name to sign out opiates? Painting me as both a thief and a goddamn addict? Can you believe this stupidity? I need to find out who and why, and once I do? They may get mysteriously sick. I am so furious, Dionysus.

Added to that, I failed hard tonight. I tried, really tried to save a man, and I just could not do it. None of the doctors could. I've never felt so desperately inept."
Kendra tossed back the rest of the golden liquid in the glass with not a shudder or hesitation, before slumping down on the bed beside the cat. She's looking desperately unhappy, pulling her soft textured robe tight about her in a rare gesture of self doubt. The woman looked quietly miserable, but as per her typical loner self, she dealt with it in solitary silence. She was even too well behaved to throw the glass, despite her anger. And all the threats in the world were just that. It struck her as pitiful. The thought deepened the unhappy lines of her face.
Back to top Go down
HST Panda
Storyteller
HST Panda

Framed 5/12 late night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed 5/12 late night   Framed 5/12 late night Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:52 am

Kendra felt ill all of a sudden.. The atrocity she had witnessed over the past few hours suddenly rushing back to the forefront of her subconscious. The blood... The Gunpowder... That awful cacophony emanating from the Thompson Automatics...

It was nearly enough to drive a woman mad.
Back to top Go down

Framed 5/12 late night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirit's End :: East Miskatonic University :: Dorms-
Jump to: