Spirit's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit's End

Forum for Spirit's End, a Call of Cthulhu LARP run in Cleveland, OH.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Most Grimm of Tales (Autumn, Saturday evening)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Kendra

Dr. Kendra

The Most Grimm of Tales (Autumn, Saturday evening) Empty
PostSubject: The Most Grimm of Tales (Autumn, Saturday evening)   The Most Grimm of Tales (Autumn, Saturday evening) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:04 am

Kendra let herself into her dormitory, Dionysus there to greet herself and her visitor. He meowed at his mistress until she moved to feed him. The redhead moved efficiently about the room, pouring feline kibble into a bowl. It looks homemade. While the cat, a classic Siamese, heavier and huskier than the modern Siamese, nommed away at his food, Kendra gestured to a chair that sat in the corner, or to the bed.

"Go ahead and have a seat, Autumn. Whichever you like is fine. This is the first evening I'm returning without a single scratch on me. It's a miracle. Can I get you anything? Coffee, tea? I've got cookies around here somewhere. I think they're...chocolate chip. Help yourself." The Doc said, setting the container on the table. "Now, you said you weren't familiar with the Brothers Grimm?" She sat in whatever seat remained unoccupied.
Back to top Go down
HST Panda
Storyteller
HST Panda

PostSubject: Re: The Most Grimm of Tales (Autumn, Saturday evening)   The Most Grimm of Tales (Autumn, Saturday evening) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:17 am

The cat takes notice of the two before slinking back off to whence it came. It seemed even more mischievous than normal...
Back to top Go down
Autumn W

Autumn W

PostSubject: Re: The Most Grimm of Tales (Autumn, Saturday evening)   The Most Grimm of Tales (Autumn, Saturday evening) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:12 pm

Autumn takes in the decoration of the place; placement of furniture and personal items, like pictures and trinkets from past travels.

si, mucho gracias. Yo gusto...cookies, I am sorry, I have been practicing and learning so many languages my native tongue takes default now. Like I was saying, thank you so much, your dorm is quite comfortable, I have yet to find comfort in my own dorm...I miss my house dearly. Autumn glides quietly to the chair in the corner, not letting the firm grip she held on her bow lessen until she sat down completely, even then her hand never left the strings of the bow. Gracias she says as she reaches for a cookie.

Si, I have heard that their stories are dark and not for the minds and imaginations of children, pero other than that no se
Back to top Go down
Dr. Kendra

Dr. Kendra

PostSubject: Re: The Most Grimm of Tales (Autumn, Saturday evening)   The Most Grimm of Tales (Autumn, Saturday evening) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:38 pm

Kendra eyed the cat, slinking off into his preferred hiding places. What was the furry demon up to? She muttered to herself. "Cat crazies." Other than the feline, the room is nearly devoid of any personalization. Kendra didn't keep photos or trinkets. There are many books on a shelf, mainly medical in nature. There is one that is out of place amongst the medical texts. It is a book written about Egyptian history and such. However, the smell of something sweet lingers in the air. It's a smell that is on the Doc's clothing, often enough. She shook her head, taking a seat on her bed. She listened to Autumn, noticing her grip on the bow. "What's wrong, Autumn? You are safe here. I promise you. It is only Dionysus and I. And despite his apparent insanity, it is only the feline condition." She smiled with her joke, trying to ease the other woman's misgivings in her doctor's way.

"As to the tales as told by the Brothers, no, they are not fit for children now. At one time, they would have taught the lessons that made a difference, but raising children has become different. I think I was telling you about Snow White's tale, yes?" Kendra continued the conversation, hoping to see her relax as it became more obvious that all was well.
Back to top Go down
Autumn W

Autumn W

PostSubject: Re: The Most Grimm of Tales (Autumn, Saturday evening)   The Most Grimm of Tales (Autumn, Saturday evening) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:44 pm

Autumn takes notice of the lack of personality in the doctors' dorm, she also keeps an eye out for the cat, she doesn't much care for cats, too pretentious. She lessens her grip on the bow strings, but never actually lets go...a part of her reminds her that a resting guard is the playing ground for ugly situations.

lo siento, I am sorry, I do not much care for cats, I respect them, I was raised to recognize them as wise members of....anyway, please forgive me if I do not readily pick up on the cues of humor, I have not lately felt the emotion of much happiness or humor.

Autumn's eyes reflect a glimpse of sadness that is quickly wiped away by a smile that seems a bit forced. It is obvious that she is a bit sketchy about making new friends, she would hate for anyone else she has grown close to, to up and disappear, get hurt...or worse.
Si, I believe that was the story you were telling me. Please continue, it did seam very interesting. she shifts in her seat a bit attempting to get as comfortable as she would let herself allow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Grimm of Tales (Autumn, Saturday evening)   The Most Grimm of Tales (Autumn, Saturday evening) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Most Grimm of Tales (Autumn, Saturday evening)
Page 1 of 1