Spirit's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit's End

Forum for Spirit's End, a Call of Cthulhu LARP run in Cleveland, OH.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clinic

Go down 
+2
quincy
Dr. Kendra
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ST_Shane
Storyteller

The Clinic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clinic   The Clinic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:31 pm

As the visions wrack through your mind you find yourself being stalked, hunted, and played as if a feeble mouse to a hungry tom. The world slides back and forth from a dull pastel reality to a vivid land were savagery and survival instinct are all that matter. In this vivid landscape you begin to make the transition from prey to predator. Each step closer to the beast within takes you a step farther from reality. The glimpses of the Kendra's office begin to lose what color they had. At first small details fade to grey, like the pictures and other small things, but after your third trip back the close Kendra wears dull and lose there focus. Each trip makes the wild feel more and more like home.
Back to top Go down
Sampson Stillwater

Sampson Stillwater

The Clinic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clinic   The Clinic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:18 pm

((Meditate with focus discipline to become one with the beast but not let it take me, rather taming my raging spirit. Also if possible can a new bird or other animal that can go most places with me be sent by my grandfather, possibly with a letter of some sort scolding or encouraging me. Right now I feel Sampson needs guidance and I don't think any current pc is cut out for that except maybe Rose.))
Back to top Go down

The Clinic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirit's End :: East Miskatonic University :: Harwedel Hall-
Jump to: