Spirit's End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit's End

Forum for Spirit's End, a Call of Cthulhu LARP run in Cleveland, OH.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost and found

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Autumn W

Autumn W

Lost and found Empty
PostSubject: Lost and found   Lost and found Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:35 pm

Autumn lays stretched out on her generic dorm mattress, staring up at the plain white ceiling.

Speaking in a soft tone, almost to herself she says;Que nombre es tu? She sits up and looks down into a box that is lined with the hair scarf and jacket she was wearing while on her twilight stroll. Inside of the box was an albino ferret, not a baby but not quite an adult just yet. One eye was an iceberg blue, and the other was different, but she couldn't tell from the angle she was sitting just what color it was.

What is your name...what shall I call you? They didn't have a name for you at the pet shop, they said you weren't there long enough to get one....so what shall it be??

The ferret seemed sweet and innocent, curled up in Autumn's hair scarf and looking at her from the side while it rested.
Back to top Go down
HST Panda
Storyteller
HST Panda

Lost and found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found   Lost and found Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:19 am

The little one scurries up her arm playfully before nuzzling behind her neck and rolling down her other arm. His demeanor was genuinely playful, but somewhat gentle for the typically mischievous creatures.. He made a pleasant ululating noise as she spoke to him, his tiny throat rippling as the creature attempted to answer back.

"UrooUrooUrooUroo..." The Ferret says quietly.

After attempting to communicate he'll scamper back to the scarf and settle down while she continues to fawn over him and pay him lots of attention.
Back to top Go down
Autumn W

Autumn W

Lost and found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found   Lost and found Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:37 am

Autumn adores the little ferret, his peaceful attitude and demeanor are exactly what she needs right now.
*all dialect is in spanish*
...Uroo...I like it, that shall be your name, do you like it? I hope so, I believe it fits you
Autumn strokes her new pet and looks for some type of satisfied agreement about the new name.

I hope you don't mind staying in my room for a few hours alone from time to time, it won't be often or for very long, I would just rather you stay safe that's all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost and found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found   Lost and found Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost and found
Page 1 of 1